Read in Russian|Читать на русском языке
How easy can Chinese language be? I welcome you to become my student and find out.
My name is Vera and I am a Chinese language teacher. I offer Chinese language classes in Haifa (+surroundings) and online, one-to-one and in groups. I teach students of all ages (3+) and all levels, up to and including HSK4.
I hold a degree in Teaching Foreign Languages and a Beijing International Centre For Chinese Language certification (中小学国际汉语教师资格证书). I have all in all about 6 years of experience in teaching Chinese.
If you dream of learning Chinese, please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), facebook, wechat (safkro) or leave a comment on this website.
What are the advantages of learning Chinese with me?
- I am a professional teacher with both relevant working experience and educational background, 100% devoted to the job. Teaching foreign languages is the only career I pursue and I don't do any other jobs on a side.
- I have good understanding of the nature of language acquisition, methods of teaching foreign languages, Chinese language studies, phonology, grammar, language history. Even when I can't explain some things to you, I know where to find the explanation.
- I always plan lessons beforehand, use extra materials and support you in searching for other ways to practice Chinese.
- I believe that as a teacher my job is to help you enjoy your studies, guide you through them, make it painless and stressless.
- I don't make never-ending commitments. Before we start, I help you figure out your longterm (1 year +) and short-term (2 months+) goals, we agree on the timing (usually 2-4 months) when we sit down again and review them, exchange feedbacks and make a new commitment.
Please, learn about my education and teaching background or look through these FAQ.